Monday 26 September 2011

Meine Top 5 Deutsch Muskel Mädchen: 4th

4: Merle Mohr

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

She may not be the biggest, the most successful or the most high-profile of Germany's muscle maidens, but Merle Mohr makes number 4 in my list nonetheless. It is my list, after all, and I think Merle is a total sex bomb!

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Her beautiful muscle-packed body aside, I'm a sucker for her frizzy dark hair, stunning blue eyes and her sexy pec tattoo and lip piercing.

imagebam.com

I wanna be her dog!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And depite the fact that Merle's body is still in development, she certainly looks like she wants to be really really massive if her training pics and clips are anything to go by. Check out her pecs in these clips. Muscle, the whole muscle, and nothing but the muscle! Hot hot hot.





I, for one, will be following her future development extremely closely, although not quite as closely as I do in my dreams...

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

You too can follow Merle on her youtube channel, her myspace page, or her bodyspace page.

The countdown continues tomorrow...

Viel Spaß!

No comments:

Post a Comment