Thursday 3 November 2011

Treasures From The Archive: Part II: Stimulating The Imagination

A second installment of my favourite pics of my favourite ladies from my old laptop (see Part I).

Mindi O'Brien
imagebam.com
Mindi has, sadly, recently announced her retirement from competition, so why not remember her as she was at her peak, without an ounce of fat on her? And what a face! So stunningly beautiful she must have left a trail of dropped jaws behind her whenever she left the house - and probably still does. The contrast between her more conventional beauty from the neck up, and her somewhat more unconventional beauty from the neck down must have left a lot of guys shaking their heads. And probably repeating (in a robot voice) That face, those arms, does not compute, does not compute... And was I the only one who imagined using pictures of Mindi as undeniable proof that a woman who is muscular does not look like a man? Haven't you thought about showing a friend a picture of her face, getting a positive response then (a-ha!) surprising the shit out of them with a full body picture? No? Really?
Just me then.


Hunkess
imagebam.com
A 'hunk' is defined as a sexually attractive man with a well-developed physique. So, 'hunkess' I think you can work out for yourself. I can't remember when I first read the word 'hunkess', or maybe I actually thought it before I saw it being used (it's just such an obvious way to describe a female bodybuilder that everyone thinks of it sooner or later), but I am certain that Kim Perez is one. A great big one. And never more so than in this set from 2005. When I can take my eyes off her thick, defined abs, they just get stuck again on the great slabs of muscle on her chest (and those juicy-looking nipples trying to escape their fabric prison). Then if I can get my eyes to move again, I don't know whether to look at the left side of her upper body, or the right. At her traps, her shoulders, or her arms. It's all a bit too much. Actually, on second thoughts, no it isn't. It's perfect.

Minimal Clothing
imagebam.com
Pictures of hot muscular woman wearing just enough to prevent arrest seem to always make me 'respond'. They leave just enough to the imagination, and consequently can be more stimulating than fully naked shots. And at one time Rutthie Lucchesi always seemed to be bidding for the title of Queen of Next To Nothing On. She was over 40 when this picture was taken, an age when most women are preoccupied with hiding their flaws. So for me, this picture epitomises the confidence that gives muscular women such magical sex appeal.

Muscle Marine
imagebam.com imagebam.com
I imagine life with Lisa Bickels would be one long round of workouts, muscle control demonstrations (private ones, just for me), then, perhaps after lunch she would fly off to foreign lands to free hostages or save lots of refugees (and kick the crap out of the bad guys), then back home for tea and massage followed by some seriously energetic sex. Again, is it just me?!

Tazzie And The Bull
imagebam.com
Tazzie Colomb used to let her hair grow and, despite the huge amount of muscle she has always packed, look really feminine. And she has always had a gift for getting across to the viewer that she loves being a very very very muscular and very very very strong woman, looking the camera in the eye and daring you to feast your eyes on her. This picture was, I believe, part of an aborted advertising campaign for the FBBBWF (Female Bodybuilder Bull Wrestling Federation). A great idea, it was found to be too one-sided to make a really interesting spectator sport.
The bull always lost.


Emery's Flower
imagebam.com
I first saw this picture in Muscle Elegance Magazine. Although there were countless other more revealing pictures in the issue, I spent more time on this page than all the others put together. Emery Miller exudes sensuality in her 'Baby Girl' top, her eyes giving you a come-hither look over the top of her shades. I'd say she was being suggestive with her tongue, but that implies subtlety, and quite frankly, she's being downright dirty. Yeah! And then there's the flower head. I can honestly say this was the first and only time in my life I had been jealous of flora.

A Surprise
imagebam.com
No, I don't mean it's a surprise that Denise Masino's legendary pussy is covered. This picture surprised me in another way altogether. I've never been 100% sure whether it's a trick of the light on the fabric of her posing suit, or indeed whether it's a cheeky bit of photo manipulation, but I like to think it neither of these things. In fact, I like to think that this picture confirms one of my earliest fantasies about muscular women. Namely that they turn themselves on so much when posing on stage that by the time they come off, they are literally dripping. And to have a fantasy come true is, I think you will agree, a surprise.

Sarah And Me
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Who among us hasn't imagined what it would be like to spend a day with a female bodybuilder? Is it just me again? Well, I'm going to plough on anyway... To spend a day with a female bodybuilder, walking out in public with her, soaking up both the reactions she gets and the jealous looks from muscle-lovin' guys that you get. A walk along the sea front together, you make her laugh as you admire her arms and shoulders. A little lunch, a little shopping, maybe a movie or a museum. Then back to your hotel where she models some of the outfits you bought her. You get the idea. And for a while back in the days of this archive, I couldn't imagine having a day like that with anyone better than Sarah Dunlap.

Denise Hoshor
imagebam.com
This photo should, in my opinion, be the first photo inducted into the (at the time of writing, mythical) Female Muscle Hall of Fame. Today I'm looking at it and it feels as if I've never noticed the veins in her forearms before. Every time I look at the photo, it seems to stimulate my imagination in a different way. It's like I'm seeing her for the first time every time. And what a sight she is! Denise's WPW sets are the most popular of all time, so she has a reasonable claim to be the fan's favourite bodybuilder ever, fulfilling a kind of collective notion of perfection. There are pictures out there of Denise as she is now. My advice would be not to look for them if you haven't seen them. Trust me if I say it's better to remember her like this, and to use your imagination about how she might look now.

More to come from the Archive soon. In the meantime, what pics stimulate your imagination most? I'd love to hear. Comment below or email 6ft1swell@gmail.com.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment