Friday 23 December 2011

Images of 2011

Some of the pictures I have found most stimulating over the last year. I’m not saying they were all taken this year, but they all came into my orbit in 2011.

imagebam.com
I know I’ve been a naughty boy. Why don’t you cuff me and punish me? Please.

imagebam.com
Car trouble. My kind of car trouble. I might need resuscitation if I keep fantasising about giving these four a lift to the nearest garage. In my Vauxhall Astra.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Leg shot of the year, runners-up. Beautiful photos, both of them. Both leave me absolutely speechless. Such beautiful women. Such amazing legs.

imagebam.com
Leg shot of the year, winner. The heat coming of Mara Dalila melted the lens of the camera seconds after this shot was taken. The last shot that lens will ever take. What a way to go!

imagebam.com
Pumped, sweaty and cute. Where is this gym? How do I join? When does she train?

imagebam.com
How many people are taking pictures of this glorious woman and her glorious glutes? At least two. She probably sold tickets. Ten bucks. Join the queue.

imagebam.com
Femme Fatale from HBCam. Sensational webcam performer, always in great shape. I’m a big fan of her rock hard abs but I love this screencap for what it leaves to my imagination. She’s so shiny too.

imagebam.com
Muscles in action. Annie Sakamoto moving a mountain. Probably. Strong is sexy.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Contest ready. Simonha Oliveira gets her abs out before the contest, all muscles and tan, all touchable. Yeon Woo-Ji glistens backstage at a recent contest, beautiful, feminine and ripped.

imagebam.com
See if you can guess what it is I like about this one!

imagebam.com
If you’re just going to keep putting the cue ball in the middle of the table so I have to stretch over while you stand behind me groaning and not play seriously, then I’m going to put my baggiest sweatpants on. And stick this cue up your arse.

imagebam.com
Bloody hell! Better do what she says. Looks like she’ll beat the crap out of me if I don’t. Great socks by the way, really draw attention to your thighs.

imagebam.com
Real men marry strong women. Yeah! Good work fella!

imagebam.com
Katka takes a topless dip. I think she might be burning a little. When she gets out, I’ll towel her down and get some more lotion on.

Merry Christmas and a Female Muscle Packed New Year to all my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment