Friday 26 April 2013

Forza e Bellezza: Mavi Gioia

So, how to end the week of Italiane? Ah, yes. Mmmavi Gioia

MAVI BEFORE

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Mavi fact
Her real name is Maria Vincenza Gioia.

Mavi says: Three things which make me angry are hypocrisy, fake people and traffic.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

They say: [She’s] so scorchingly hot she’d make a bishop kick a hole in a stain glass window.

Mavi fact
She was born in 1977 in Mesagne in Puglia.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Mavi says: I’m fine with being photographed naked. I believe the human body is a masterpiece which can be made into a piece of art and should be immortalised.

They say: [She’s] one of those genetic standouts that make you believe her presence on Earth could only be because of the good graces of God – perhaps he was feeling a little saucy?

imagebam.com

Mavi fact
Mavi lives in San Marino with her husband, Gian Enrico Pica.

Mavi says: I wake at 7 and have my personal training clients for the first few hours of the day. Then I go to work at my husband’s company. At the end of the day we train together. Somewhere in the middle of all that I am a housewife.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

They say: You can tell from some of the pictures where she is flashing those pearly whites that she could sign any contract for any endorsements and represent a company with beauty and grace.

Mavi fact
She’s a Virgo. Her birthday is August 30th.

imagebam.com imagebam.com


MAVI NOW

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Mavi says: I like competing but I much prefer modelling.

They say: I’ve never seen a woman with such big muscles and such a beautiful face!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Mavi fact
Mavi started weight training ‘seriously’ in 2000.

Mavi says: In Italy, we have great food. There’s a lot of temptation, but it’s pretty easy to diet too.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

They say: Mavi Gioia is bodybuilding's Mount Vesuvius. While her power and her heat are on par with Italy's most famous volcano, it's her curves that are potentially as deadly.

Mavi fact
Mavi is 1.60m or 5’2”.

imagebam.com

Mavi says: My favourite bodybuilder is Lenda Murray.

They say: Absolute stunner. She is my idol. I love her, and would love to have her body. [That’s a quote from a woman, by the way.]

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Mavi fact
First competed in 2002.

Mavi says: I am happy if my family is well.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Swell says: Apologies if your personal favourite wasn’t featured, but I hope you’ve enjoyed this week of muscular Italian women. We end with 36 seconds of heaven…




Buon divertimento!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for Mavi. She is the most perfect package Italy ever produced. What a beautiful face with an orgasmic physique. She always makes me so HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! The Great Mavi Gioia!
    I love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sexiest woman on Earth, hands down. No man can look at her and not want her, and I suspect a lot of women want to make out with her too.

    ReplyDelete