Wednesday 3 April 2013

Sarah And Me: At Home With Sarah II

imagebam.com imagebam.com

There are some female muscle fans for whom the whole attraction of muscle women is their ability to dominate. These guys’ idea of heaven is having the crap beaten out of them, or being choked into unconsciousness between a pair of muscular thighs etc etc. There are some who want to be dominated on a wrestling mat, forced to submit and then worship, others more into the Robert Crumb lift and carry thing. For me, it’s never been about this.



Maybe I’m not your typical female muscle fan!



In my fantasies about female bodybuilders (and actual experience with muscular non-FBBs) muscle worship is like the foreplay. Not that I would object to (nor have I objected to) a bit of flexing during sex (or before, or after for that matter!) But I have no interest in being battered, dominated or ‘forced’ to do anything. I’d rather see a woman showing off her strength, flexibility or muscularity.



More specifically, I can say that the single greatest chat-up line that was ever thrown my way was by a martial artist (kung fu to be exact). After a minimum of preliminaries, she simply asked ‘How do you feel about women with muscle?’ and before I could say anything, she flexed her leg. My hand was already on its way to her thigh (she was wearing a long skirt so I couldn’t see her muscles) by the time she’d indicated with her eyes that I was to touch.



In the short time I knew her (we met abroad while I was visiting a different city to where I was based), I experienced for the first time, and really the only time, a woman who wanted her body appreciated in almost the exact way I’d always dreamed about appreciating a muscular woman’s body. Having her muscles ‘worshipped’ was how she warmed up for sex. It sometimes involved her doing her kung fu moves in varying states of undress while I watched and told her how sexy she looked and how turned on I was getting, and then moved onto me touching her. Or we would skip the first bit and get straight to the kissing, stroking and oiling. But this was all a prelude to the sexual act, not the be all and end all itself.



Some female bodybuilders spend more time being photographed naked than clothed, and I have absolutely no problem with that, absolutely no problem at all. Others never go nude, and again, there's nothing wrong with that. It's her body, her decision. The cherry on the cream on the cake though, as far as I'm concerned, anyway, is when your favourite muscle woman goes nude for the first time. So when these images of Sarah first went up on Land of Venus, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.




It's almost as if the photographer had read my mind. As I wrote about in At Home With Sarah I, imagining domestic life with her almost became my favourite hobby for a while (the doctor cleared me by the way). And though I'd never seen Sarah in her altogether before, I'd certainly imagined it. But I'd also imagined the scenario - watching her shower, towelling her off, oiling her muscles, etc. etc. It was uncanny how close these images were to my muscle worship preferences, and to my ultimate Sarah fantasy. This was no doubt because it was just such a predictable fantasy, but nevertheless, there it was, right before my eyes.


5 comments:

  1. It keeps getting better and better...
    Your texts are as good as the wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone. I'm a FBB fan that doesn't fantasize about being dominated by these women. I just like the look of big FBB's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is getting better and better!! I'm with you my friend, love worshipping muscular women before sex and not dominated and get beaten the crap out of me!! Sarah was truly a hottie during her prime. I must admit that I've spent lots of orgasmic moments with this Canadian breed beef..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. Good to know I'm not alone!

    Seriously though, we FBB fans have been stereotyped for long enough. It's not an S&M thing for everyone, maybe not even the majority.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Image Removed Copy Right Violation"
    Did you have Trouble because of that?????

    ReplyDelete