Friday 7 June 2013

Crossfit: Miranda Oldroyd

Guest edited by FMS' Crossfit correspondent, Aiden.

And finally, the best in my opinion!

imagebam.com
This is the first pic I saw of Miranda, she was attractive and had a certain thickness that I like in a woman.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com

imagebam.com

imagebam.com

imagebam.com


Even after a broken neck from a car accident, she is back training and competing:
imagebam.com

Nice and thick at the back:
imagebam.com

And she does not hide her muscle under baggy clothes either, she knows how good she looks (but more of that later)
imagebam.com

And she looks very very good on a night out:
imagebam.com

She is a very appealing woman, attractive, amusing, great body and the crowning glory, she knows how good she looks and she likes showing it off. Behold Miranda - muscles and heels mmmmm...
imagebam.com

Clip of above screencap here

Enjoy gentlemen!

ps. As Miranda probably won't be at the Games and Foucher is having a year off, I am rooting for Lindsay Bourdon.

imagebam.com

Mmmmmmm nice and thick!

imagebam.com

Mmmm quads...

imagebam.com

So, my 'Want to win' is Lindsay, but my prediction to win is Britain's own Sam Briggs.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Who you rooting for?



Would you like to be FMS' next Guest Editor? Is there a particular muscle, a particular theme, or a particular woman that you would like to see celebrated on the blog? In fact, is there any aspect of female muscle fandom that you feel we are missing here? Email 6ft1swell@gmail.com to get the ball rolling.

3 comments:

  1. A big big thank you to Aiden for all his excellent posts this week. I've enjoyed the women (especially Camille!) AND the free time :)

    The first of many guest editors I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really follow crossfit, but if Katie Boyer is back, i'm rooting for her.

    And I also thank Aiden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pleasure was all yours!

    ReplyDelete