Tuesday 25 June 2013

Domestic (Muscle) Goddess of the Day

I don't know about you, but I'm bored of TV chefs, including female TV chefs. Neither they nor their food can hold Swell's attention. However, there is one woman I could watch cook all day. And fortunately, she's got a whole bunch of youtube clips on her channel that show her doing just that. The beauty of it is that even if you're not interested in the food, well, you can just look at her SHOULDERS!

Gentlemen, today we are Cooking with Colette.

First up, Secret Sauce



And to follow, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Protein



Yummy!

More of Colette heating up her kitchen here

1 comment:

  1. I love watching big muscle girls doing normal stuff (like cooking for instance) instead of the usual poses (as great as they are, it can get a little stale and repetitive)! Collette is one of my all-time favs.

    ReplyDelete