Sunday 26 January 2014

Rosu Watch

Dear reader, I should probably make you aware of a couple of things before you peruse today's post. Firstly, the subject of today's post is NOT a bodybuilder. And apart from having particularly shapely legs that she says are the result of 'two parts genetics and one part healthy lifestyle', she is not what you or I would call 'muscular'.

So began one of FMS' most popular posts of 2013, a post which concerned 'fetish model' Andrea Rosu. The fact that I felt I had to warn readers that I was going to write about a non-bodybuilder is indicative of how surprised I was, and to a certain extent still am, that the post has proved so popular.

It seems I underestimated Ms Rosu's appeal.

Anyway, as a result of the post's popularity, I felt duty-bound to keep a close eye on Andrea's activities, which via her Tumblr, is not an especially taxing job, but while there was plenty of entertaining content as always, it wasn't until the beginning of January that I finally got what I'd been waiting for: muscle worship content.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Just woke up, and felt like it was as good a time as any to flex and take iPhone pics!!! I’m thinkin: I’m going to shoot some muscle worship hotness when I meet up w/my videographer this coming week.

And Swell is thinkin': Oh, I think I know some people who might be interested in that...

imagebam.com

Within days Andrea had uploaded a three-parter, which she calls Want to See Why My Body Is So Strong and Tight? Apparently, this is a custom video, requested by a fan. I can’t believe my life, she wrote, someone commissioned me to do something I absolutely love doing!!!

imagebam.com

In part 1, according to Andrea, you see how I start my workouts. You get to see the way my body moves while I run, my breath quickening. I also like to stretch and show off my flexibility. All while wearing a tiny little tight outfit. Part 2 is all about the upper body as Andrea works on her arms, shoulders and back. You hear me strain under the intensity, she says, groaning and moaning for more.

imagebam.com

And in part 3, it's her best-known feature, her legs, that get the spotlight. I squat, lunge, thrust, and moan! You'll get to see these muscles in action; the definition in my legs; and my tight ass squatting down low. And that's not all. Part 3 closes with a series of pull-ups followed by a nice stretching cool down period.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

All good stuff. But only a couple of days later, Andrea was working out for the camera again, and this time, as the title Naked and Sweating suggests, she wasn't even wearing her tiny little tight outfit.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Nothing makes me feel more sexy and energized than when I workout, Andrea writes, especially when in the nude. I'm not hindered by fabric, and I really get to relish in the way my body strains, tenses, releases. Watch me while I do bicep curls, tricep extensions, shoulder lifts, squats, lunges all in the buff. Sweat starts to trickle down between my tits, my breath quickens... can you blame me for working out all the time?!

imagebam.com

Now I don't want to overestimate the importance of this little blog, but I can't help wondering whether the previous post about Andrea sent a few muscle worship fans her way and now we're seeing some of the results of that. I wonder...

imagebam.com

All these and (of course other) clips of Andrea are available on her Clips4Sale page, appropriately entitled Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment