Sunday 9 March 2014

Hot and Hard Countdown: 80 to 61

Fasten your seatbelts as we continue our countdown with another 20 women who you the readers think were among the one hundred hottest and hardest in 2013.

THE FMS HOT AND HARD 100

80
ATHENA SIGANAKIS
imagebam.com
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
imagebam.com imagebam.com
This year, Athena competed as a pro for the first time since 2009, finishing in the top 6 in Toronto. From Montreal herself, this teenage rhythmic gymnast has a bit of a thing for snakes. Really! Check out her Instagram page if you don't believe me!

79
JAMIE PINDER
imagebam.com
2013 IFBB Chicago Pro Physique champion
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com
FMS first came across Jamie at the beginning of last year (see Hot Hot Heat of the Day), and she's been a favourite ever since. We think she epitomises the beast in the gym, beauty on the stage vibe that all the best physique competitors seem to have, and consequently we're really looking forward to more Jamie in her second year as a pro.

78
CYNTHIA COLON
imagebam.com
Pro Bodybuilder and Leg Goddess
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Did you, like me, think she was from Brazil or Italy or Colombia or something or was it just me? Turns out, as I only discovered when compiling this post, New Jersey was the correct answer. I must have been distracted by those legs... Anyway! Cynthia says, I will never say I'm the best at anything. But I will try my best at everything!

77
MARIA GARCIA
imagebam.com
Spanish figure competitor, strip club owner and exotic dancer

I get the feeling from the forums that if I'd asked for votes a month or even a couple of weeks later than I did, then Maria José Garcia Sanchez would have finished a LOT higher than 77. Female muscle fandom seems to be on the cusp of falling absolutely and insanely in love with Maria. Could it be her sexy muscle appeal? Creo que sí.

76
GAL FERREIRA YATES
imagebam.com
International fitness model
imagebam.com imagebam.com
As she's Mrs Dorian Yates, there's a temptation to claim her as a Brit, but even after only the most cursory inspection of Gal, it should be clear to anyone that she's Made in Brazil. With a little help from Britain... No? Well, then what about Andrea Brazier?

75
MONIQUE JONES
imagebam.com
2013 IFBB Chicago Pro Bodybuilding champion
imagebam.com
In 2013, Mmmagnificent Mmmonique and mmmouth-watering mmmuscles deservedly won in Chicago for the second year in a row, and followed it up with a third consecutive top ten finish at the Olympia. Some great contest shots. And meanwhile the size of her in some of her gym selfies had female muscle lovin' pulses rising dangerously high. Great shots there, too. But Swell really really likes Mmmonique glammed up. As you've probably just guessed. And we had to let him choose the Mmmonique pic because he needed placating. She is way way higher on his list.

74
LISA GIESBRECHT
imagebam.com
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
imagebam.com imagebam.com
After making such an impact in her first pro year, Lisa "Ironworks" Giesbrecht seems to have spent 2013 focusing on her personal training business. And GROWING!

73
JENNA BROWN
imagebam.com
NPC Figure/Bikini competitor
imagebam.com
Swell's been digging her since May last year (FMS passim). She's so incredibly ripped in some of her pics it almost beggars belief that she's a self-confessed cookie addict.

72
BETTY VIANA
imagebam.com
Former Ms Olympia runner-up, IFBB Physique competitor
imagebam.com imagebam.com
An enduring fan favourite, Betty made her physique debut in 2013. Honestly, I don't think she looks bad at all. In fact, I think she looks great. Not the Betty we all fell in love with, but still... Seems we can forgive bodybuilders who downsize after all.

71
SELMA LABAT
imagebam.com
São Paulo bodybuilding champion
imagebam.com imagebam.com
I know, I know. Sizzling Selma Labat already and 70 more women to go!
Well, I did warn you to fasten your seatbelts, did I not?

70
HAYLEY BRYLEWSKI
imagebam.com
Britian's Muscle Princess
imagebam.com imagebam.com
We've already had a little bit of Hayley this week (see FBBUK@ the Arnold Amateur), and thanks to your votes, we're having a little more. And FMS promises there will be plenty more of Lincolnshire's finest in the very very near future.

69
OKSANA BALANYUK
imagebam.com
Figure competitor
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Beautiful Oksana is Ukrainian-born but now resides in the US. FMS nominated her as our Abs to Watch earlier in the year, and we haven't changed our minds about that.

68
SHAWNA PIERCE
imagebam.com
2013 NPC Masters Nationals champion
imagebam.com
Mate of Rene Campbell, and an FMS Woman of the Year, Shawna Pierce became Shawna Strong in 2013, and the results, to this fan anyway, were breathtaking.

67
HELLE NIELSEN
imagebam.com
Quadmachine
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her legs aren't getting any less freaky! And her passion for bodybuilding burns brighter than ever. My fans are asking me why I'm not at the Arnold's Classic as usual this weekend, she posted on her Facebook page recently. Here's my answer: Bodybuilding is my passion. Bodybuilding is my lifestyle. Bodybuilding is my job, my hobby, my journey. Bodybuilding is my life's biggest love. Anyone who supports, loves and values bodybuilding has my loyal support. Nuff said... Yeah!

66
MELISSA SARAH WEE
imagebam.com
Dana Lynn Bailey fan
imagebam.com
This year we learned how FMS Abs Queen Melissa had first been overweight as a teenager, and then developed bullimia, before conquering her eating disorders through weight training. I started to see changes in my body quickly. My body fat lowered, and for the first time in my life I saw my abs. I was ecstatic. And I think that pretty much sums up most fans' reactions on seeing her abs for the first time.

65
CATHY LE FRANÇOIS
imagebam.com
Female bodybuilding legend


64
ANNE FREITAS
imagebam.com
Brazilian female muscle beast
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Another year for her as one of the world's top pros. Described by one voter as having the most incredibly erotic muscularity of any female bodybuilder in the world today, Anne will, we hope, continue to give IFBB judges a headache in 2014.

63
YAXENI ORIQUEN
imagebam.com
Ms Olympia legend
imagebam.com
An all-time great. Twenty years as a pro this year, and still at the top of the game, Yaxeni would probably have been top 3 if this poll had taken place ten years ago. Nevertheless, she still finished number 1 on one voter's list. By now I think I've reached 600 loads of HAPPINESS [with Yaxeni], he says. And, probably most pleasingly to Yaxeni herself, in this competition at least, she beat Iris!

62
SARAH BACKMAN
imagebam.com
Armwrestler turned WWE Diva "Shara"
imagebam.com
Potentially the biggest star on our whole list given that her WWE career looks like it's about to take off, perhaps it'll be Sarah who'll go from FMS to the FHM list this year.

61
DENISE RODRIGUES
imagebam.com
Figure competitor and fitness model
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Yet another Brazilian - but by no means the last we'll be meeting on our countdown journey - brings today's post to a groin-tingling conclusion. Relax now. Take a break. Breathe... It's not going to get any cooler or any softer tomorrow as we bring you another 20 godesses who made it onto our list of Hot and Hard Women.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment