Friday 7 March 2014

Tube of the Week

Ever wondered what it's like to be at a contest after party?

Me too!

Well, thanks to a YouTube channel called Video Blu you can stop wondering, hook the computer up to the biggest screen you've got, turn down your lights and boogie the night away (well, for about 10 minutes anyway - you could always loop it I suppose) with some of the bodybuilding, physique, fitness, bodyfitness and bikini competitors at last year's IFBB Women's World Championships in Kiev!



It's not exactly like my fantasy after party... Although if it was it probably would have been removed from YouTube rather quickly! To be honest, there are moments when it reminds me more of some of the worse wedding dance floors I've had the misfortune to find myself in and around than what I've always imagined it's like to be at a party with women who've competed as recently as that day.

But, on the other hand, Olga Belyakova's arms and shoulders are worth the price of admission, and some of those fitness and bikini types do look rather fetching in their heels and tight dresses. Another positive is the fact that the guys hardly look like male models, which gives us all a bit of hope, nor are they Travolta-like on the dance floor. And I also reckon that if the DJing in this clip is representative of what it takes to get a gig at a female muscle after party, then I gave up on that career too soon.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment