Saturday 26 April 2014

Dani Gets Chills in Orlando

Towards the end of March, FMS brought you news of Danielle Reardon's sensational showing at the St. Louis Pro (see WOW! Dani Reardon in St. Louis). Her package of stunning beauty and ripped, defined muscularity got the attention of the whole female muscle lovin' world - by giving it a good hard slap in the mush and saying 'look at me'.

Suddenly all those 'physique is not for me' purists were saying they had believed physique was a good idea all along, citing the delicious Dani as proof. FMS reported at the time that an ecstatic post-contest Lil Monstar had confessed I can't wait to do it again on her Facebook page. Well, exactly 34 days after St. Louis, Danielle was doing it again in her home state of Florida at the Europa Show of Champions in Orlando.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

34 days. That's a fair old time to maintain your body in peak condition. Surely she couldn't bring the same razor-sharp conditioning to Orlando... But if anything, the Orlando package improved on the perfection of St. Louis, as Dani took to the stage so shredded that we had an even better view at all her juicy muscles this time.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

If it'd been a fan vote, Dani could have walked out in sack cloth and taken home the winner's cheque, but, you know, it was an IFBB show, so there were judges and stuff. In a high quality field (more about them real soon) Dani was awarded 4th place.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And the verdict is... 4th place!!!! posted a far from disappointed-sounding Dani on her Instagram. Finally a top five finish in my home town! And two more points towards the Olympia. I just want to let everyone know that I heard you all screaming for me! It not only gave me chills on stage, the fact that so many people were there to support me and cheer me on meant more to me than any placing...

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Well, here here! And she must know what a tither she's getting us all into. Dani is a goddess, says one fan on the forum whose first rule is you do not talk about it. Yes. What a goddess!!!! another replies. She is perfectly built for physique, with perfectly developed legs and arms, reads another post. Yes, says I, and her back, her shoulders, her hard striated pecs and her insanely lickable abs aren't too shabby either.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And it's not just us guys. On her Facebook page there is tribute after tribute from her girl fans. Your physique is amazing, I'm working on getting mine like yours, I love it! confesses one DaniGrl. I saw you compete at the Europa! writes another. Such a beautiful physique! I look up to you so much. I mean she MUST know.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

She did say I heard you all screaming for me, didn't she? She KNOWS. She knows she is admired by women and lusted over by men (and probably most of the women who admire her too). She knows she is an object of female muscle desire. She knows and when she's on that stage showing that most desirable body off, it gives her "chills".

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Now I'm not the most up on American English these days, but all the references to "chills" in US popular culture that I know are definitely not about feeling cold. It's an onerous task, but take a good look at these images of Dani in Orlando at her best, at her most goddess yet. See if you can spot when exactly she is feeling those "chills". I'm not saying I know the answer, but I am saying it is a fun game to play.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Or better yet, watch her whole routine. I reckon she gets that feeling at about 1.04ish, just after the back flip, when her posing definitely gets a bit, well, frenetic.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she only placed 4th...
    Anyway, I feel like she'll have a bright future in this sport and that she'll win lots of competitions...
    Cute, Sexy, Feminine and Muscular... She is the whole package!

    ReplyDelete