Sunday 27 July 2014

C. Moore Glootz's Fun from Rear

Consider this C. Moore's nomination for "Freaky Rear of the Year".

imagebam.com

Muscle, the whole muscle, and nothing but the muscle! C. Moore thought he had died and gone to heaven when this popped up on his Instagram feed. Necessitated an immediate response followed by a fair few days inside with me, myself and I.

It's like seeing the face of God - TWICE! No! EIGHT TIMES!

[editor's note - the (clearly very proud) owner of this muscular marvel is one Madelen Nilsson, a Swedish physique competitor, and was taken in late April of this year, two days before a contest, and posted on her Instagram. She's obviously a woman who embraces her muscle freaky side. I am a bodybuilder, she says, and that's why I like to motivate me and others with what we can DO with our bodies!]

No comments:

Post a Comment