Friday 4 July 2014

Muscle in a Dress of the Day: Margie

And to end our week of glammed up female muscle, the magnificent mouth-watering muscularity of Margie Martin - 35-year-old mother of four (that's right, FOUR!), former marine, and, for my money, this year's most exciting new bodybuilding pro. What keeps me motivated, says Margie, is the thought of standing on that stage with the greats (Iris, Debi, Alina, Yaxeni) and looking as though I belong. And after her 4th place in Toronto followed by her 2nd place in Omaha, Margie has absolutely shown she belongs on that Olympia stage, and will stand with "the greats" later in the year.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

In a previous FMS post featuring Margie, we found ourselves having to invent a new adjective - "Vesuvial" - to fully describe Margie's heat, but, as always seems to be the case with the women we adore, there's much more to her than her perfect body, and she is currently pursuing a Master's in Sports Medicine. I have always wanted to be a bodybuilder since I was a little girl, she says. As a competitor I hope to keep the sport appealing and fun. I want women's bodybuilding to stand the test of time.

imagebam.com

Follow Margie on Instagram for more of the above.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment