Tuesday 2 September 2014

Rosu Watch

NB Neither this post, nor any of the links to other sites contained herein are what they call "safe for work". Not remotely safe for work, in fact (unless, of course, you are a lighthouse keeper or something similar - you get to go hog wild with it).

I yearn after your pretty curvy body, after your super sexy legs that I would love to caress and kiss. You're the best, you sweet woman!

FMS' Andrea Rosu post does bring out the poet in you readers (the above comment by "Leglover" is just one example of the passion (and vocabulary) this "sweet woman" continues to ignite). As a result, Rosu Watch was born in order to keep us all up to date with the more muscle-oriented activities this "fetish model" has been getting up to.

So, once again, we enter the alluring but VERY NSFW world of Andrea Rosu...

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And first up, I Love Showing Off My Sweaty Hard Body is a new(ish) clip that is a custom-made commission (can't help wondering if it was commissioned by an FMS reader - if so, consider our caps doffed in your general direction, sir!).

imagebam.com

As usual with these things, it's better to let Andrea do the describing...

I get home after a hard and long workout, and I can’t wait to peel my wet clothes off of my sweaty glistening body. [Don't know about you, but I'm already sold.] Better yet, [how much better can it be?] I love to show off all of my hard work and how my body is strong, chiselled and sumptuous. Would you like a personal, up close show off me flexing my defined muscles, my tight abs, my thick strong thighs? [Mmmm. Let me think...] Wouldn’t you like it even better if I were naked?! [Mmmm. Probably...]

imagebam.com

I Love Showing Off... is available from Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations

Better yet (How much better can it be? I hear you cry), Andrea has posted an "Unedited Photo Set" of a very similar scenario - sweaty, workout clothes off, show off muscles etc. - on her fantastically titled Tumblr What is Etched Onto My Eyelids.

imagebam.com

And the best thing about this set (by TMPhoto) is the prominence it gives to the very things that attracted FMS to La Rosu in the first place, and I dare say a fair few of you readers as well: those magnificently muscled, heart-stopping LEGS of hers.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com

Better yet (!) it turns out she's quite the flexible lady...

imagebam.com

And it also turns out that if you type "rosu" into Google Translate, English to Romanian, it translates as "all my Christmases come at once". Or it is possible that I dreamed that was true after seeing this photo set and especially the above pic for the very first time.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Better yet (really!!!) the photo set saves the best for last with Andrea, well, I guess you could say that she is (more or less) "in exactly the position you would want her".

Or something.

imagebam.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment