Friday 17 October 2014

IK Rules, OK? VII

SHE'S A LADY

The lady with the "TOLD U SO" number plate.

imagebam.com imagebam.com


IRIS SEZ...

imagebam.com

Whatever it takes to find the real you, don't be daunted if the rest of the world looks on in shock. Just keep on keepin' on. Go for it.


EVERYBODY LOVES IRIS

Even the woman she has beaten into second place more times than any other!

imagebam.com imagebam.com


DAT BACK DOE!

Pumping up back stage animal style... is how Iris describes the image below.

imagebam.com

OK, OK, of course there are some effects, but really, look at that. Look closely, look long. It's not just the insane size, the incredible detail, the height of those damn traps... It's everything you could want in a female bodybuilder's back. Best for last.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com

In contest shots it's both the size and the detail that gets me, but some of my favourite images of Iris' back are "from behind" candids, those where she isn't even really flexing it at all. Her back seems to be spreading right across the Earth.

imagebam.com

Her best, and also her favourite bodypart. SWWWOOOOON! Dat BACK doe!

imagebam.com


KYLE BY NUMBERS

Iris' last contest was the 2014 Ms Olympia on 19.9.14.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Her tenth win came with a winner's cheque for $22,000.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Her competitor number for the contest was 13.


KYLE IN MOTION

IRIS KYLE 2014 Ms OLYMPIA

And here is her last ever routine...




IRIS SEZ...

imagebam.com

I truly believe [having] fans is a privilege, and I'm honoured that each one of my fans supports me as they do. I love you. Thank you so very much for being a part of my life, my preparation... everything.
Thank you!


imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

1 comment:

  1. She has the sexy and beautiful body and I love her feet and toes but I felt threatened when she cracked Lenda Murray's 8 time championship!!!
    To me Lenda is the all time Ms.O but Kyle is the only FBB that has both consecutive wins in Ms. international and Ms.Olympia.

    ReplyDelete