Thursday 19 February 2015

À la recherche du chaude et dure perdu: Michelle Andrea

REMEMBRANCE OF HOT AND HARD PAST

6. Come Sail Away

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

I was never much one for keeping a diary, but if I had been when I first came across the subject of today's post, I may have been moved to write something like this...

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

New plan. Make a lot of money (banking? arms dealer?) Buy yacht. BIG yacht. Berth yacht hot place in US (Florida?) Meet Michelle Andrea (or sim.). Invite MA onto yacht. She sunbathes topless, nude. Sail into sunset, happily ever after etc.

imagebam.com

Yes, once upon a time, all I wanted, all I would ever want, was a big yacht and Michelle Andrea. I very much doubt I was alone. Often mentioned in 'Most Beautiful of All Time' discussions, Michelle still looks about 200bn better than any woman her age has a right to - see for yourself on her Facebook or Twitter. And, best of all, you can tell her all about your own 'Me-You-Yacht' fantasies on HerBicepsCam.

After a quick bit of mental arithmetic, I reckon if I sell up, even after solicitor's fees and paying off the wife... I might just have enough for that great big yacht...

HANG ON MICHELLE! I'M COMING!!!

Cunningly I distract you from doing the same with 1991 Michelle...



Enjoy!


TWO HOT and HARD VOTING DAYS LEFT!

Inspiration, rules and how to vote here.

No comments:

Post a Comment