Monday 2 February 2015

Swell Digs: Those Abs Selfies

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Not the most specific title, but I think the illustrations speak for themselves.

imagebam.com

They're a niche genre so niche I'm not even sure what you call them - Abs POV selfies? Lying/Reclining Abs Selfies? - but I am, however, sure about what I like. So, whatever the agreed terminology, whatever you call them, Swell most definitely digs them.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

She's in her yoga pants, her sweats, her posing suit backstage (and when she is she is ripped for his pleasure), she's home - in her pjs, she's in her panties, she's barely covered by a sheet... And she really really wants everyone to see her abs. So much so, in fact, that she just has to take a picture of herself and share it with the world (or, possibly, share it with her boyfriend who then shares it with the world!)

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

A few favourites (and believe me, picking just five with more WOW than most has taken no little time and effort on my part, I have been thorough) beginning with what I can only describe as a sub-niche of the niche - the Skin Pull (Isn't My Skin Thin) POV/Lying/Reclining Selfie [this is getting ridiculous - ed.]

imagebam.com

At four, cetainly not the clearest picture - downright blurry in fact - and certainly not the most cut or best-developed set of abs, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. Why? Well... it's the pjs. The wife has some like them. Very like them. The more I look at this, the more attainable this actual scenario becomes. Abs like these are certainly not beyond the bounds of the (still gym-regular) wife. And she's already got the pjs.

imagebam.com

I don't know the identity of the majority of the magnificent women featured today, and time for researching things like that is somewhat limited these days, but I do know the abs, the tan and the belly button decoration below belong to Serina Branch. Can't say I can tell you much about the lovely Serina (limited time, you see), but I very much doubt that will dampen your enjoyment of those abs, that tan etc.

imagebam.com

Ultimate POV? That's quite a valley there, and I do like where it leads...

imagebam.com

And finally, Sarah Varno. So tantalising, so very very sexy, so hard to type and look at the pic at the same time! And she's put her stamp over whatever it is exactly that's preventing this from being unable to feature on her Instagram, which saves me time because I don't have to do an image search to identify her. What a good girl!

imagebam.com

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we could call it "Abselfing"! Bit like absailing which is defined by Wikipedia as a "controlled decent down a rock face", Pumpitup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. abseiling (not absailing) of course!

    ReplyDelete