Wednesday 4 February 2015

Swell Digs: Tube of the Week

STUNNING SUSANNA TIRPAK by FITNESS EXPOSURE

Since 2012, photographer Zoltan Veigh has been producing quality images of (an apparently endless supply of) beautiful, muscular Central/Eastern European women, many from his native Hungary, available to buy on his Fitness Exposure website.

I'm ashamed to say I've never actually put my hand in my pocket to buy any of these images, but like many of you gorgeous readers (I imagine) I am glued to his YouTube channel and the long "photoshooting" clips he puts up there which bring us the story of the photos, and allow us to enjoy the likes of Gabriella Bankuti, Olga Kulinych, Bettina Nagy Gabriella Szabo etc. preening and posing for his camera.

His latest offering treats us to the impossible beauty of FMS fave Susanna Tirpak glammed up and in a sleeveless dress that hugs her magnificent body like, well, like I would if I were fabric, and showcases her delicious arms. Much much flexing!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I get why most guys, my non-female muscle head friends say, would find it hard to understand my attraction to the really big female muscle beasts. Anne Freitas, for example, is, without doubt, an acquired taste, and while I might not think she is "masculine", I can see why others would. But when I read comments that beauties like Susanna "look too much like a man", I can't help thinking the author has got it all wrong. Susanna is so obviously all woman. A beautiful, curvy, sexy, muscular woman. For eight and a half minutes. Enjoy!



Fitness Exposure website, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment