Tuesday 21 July 2015

Hot and Hard: Jill Dunn: Superdry

imagebam.com

Happy National Donut Day! I will not be participating, which made me sad for a second but then I looked down and saw these! Jill Dunn

imagebam.com

There are great abs, there are GREAT abs, and then there are Jill Dunn's contest shape abs. Muscle, skin, and not much skin at that, or as one (obviously quite technically-minded) fan commented on her Instagram, That is a complete rock wall washboard set of abs, obliques, hip flexors, serratus, and intercostals. Perfection!

imagebam.com

Confusingly, there is another Jill Dunn who is a Bikini competitor - her abs ain't quite up to our Jill's Superdry standard though - and to make bodybuilding websites even more confused our Jill was a Bikini competitor before moving up to Figure in 2012. She won her pro card at the NPC USAs in 2014, and made her pro debut in Dallas at the IFBB Europa this year - as did Tina Nguyen, coincidentally, and if you'd like to see a backstage pic of the two, I posted one to my Tumblr a while back.

imagebam.com

Jill hails from Montana, is 30 this year, and stands 5'1" (1.55m) when the heels are off. I love seeing progress with each competition. I always take progress pictures and am fascinated at the changes that happen to my body, she says. You and me both, Jill!

imagebam.com

Jill Dunn on Facebook, Instagram, her website, and previously on FMS.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment