Friday 3 July 2015

Lisa G Is...

MUSCLE FREAKY

imagebam.com

The phrase "muscle freaky" might mean different things to different readers. Equally, readers might give a different name to what I call "muscle freaky". A long-winded explanation of my own definition, though, would take today's post off on a tangent away from the lovely Lisa (and probably bore you as well!) so instead, I'll just say that to me it is the biggest turn-on, the highest compliment I can give, and leave you with some of my favourite examples of Lisa G at what I think is her most "muscle freaky".

imagebam.com

Last year, Awefilms shot Lisa Giesbrecht bulging out of a tight and tiny red dress - to say she was wearing it would, I think, be somewhat misleading because that thing is fighting for its life. The location was a public place, a coffee shop it seems, and for the first five minutes or so, Lisa sits in a booth not exactly posing, more like surreptitiously rippling. The camera closes in on her calves, her traps, her thighs, her arms, her shoulders. She looks huge, freakishly vascular, and every muscle reveals itself in glorious detail. With ice blue eyes she gazes long and deep into the camera... The effect the clip so successfully creates for the viewer is that it's YOU who are sitting there next to Lisa in that coffee shop. The show she is putting on is a private one - just for you - but it's the fact it's all taking place in public that, in my opinion anyway, takes this clip into the realm of greatness, nailing a fantasy of being with a female bodybuilder in public. In my imagination, this scenario tends to play out in the evening and in a restaurant, but the location is less important than the fact that Lisa (or the Lisa she is playing in the clip, anyway) loves, or even can't help herself, putting on a display that is both secretive (just for you) and public at the same time.

It was a meeting with a professional female bodybuilder that inspired her to compete. I just loved the whole muscle look, she says. Lisa - big though she undoubtedly is - may not be the biggest female bodybuilder around, but, as the Awefilms clip shows, in contest shape her body is certainly one of the most freakishly vascular, those "road map" legs in particular. And both in the pictures of herself she posts, as well as in the clip described and many many others, Lisa seems to take genuine delight in displaying her unique physique - forever "intense and seductive", as one fan puts it. She's still in love with that "muscle look", it's just now the look and the muscle is her very own.
FMS, April 2015, Hot and Hard 100 #36



Oh wow! Look at that! If you don't like that... Come on. See that? Seriously. That is awesome. I do that in the gym... Actually, I DO do that in the gym. I'm training with people, I'm training with a guy and I'm like, "Look at THIS!"

imagebam.com

Lisa doesn't do sessions. She is, after all, happily married and (amazing as it may seem) a mother of two. On Annie Rivieccio's Muscle Angels, however, Lisa brought her fans' ultimate fantasy to life (well, perhaps not the ultimate Lisa fan fantasy, but you know what I mean). In perfect post-contest shape, as trademark vascular and gloriously glamorous as ever, Lisa invites you to admire her perfect muscles...

imagebam.com

As with the Awefilms clip described above, the power of this piece of work lies in Lisa's ability to play the role so well, so naturally. She revels in the sensual display of her muscles. She knows the sexual effect her body has, the power it has over you. And, crucially, this in itself is arousing to her, and it is this that I call "muscle freaky".

And finally...

At about the one-minute mark, Lisa and the interviewer are looking at a close-up of her arm, her HUGE, RIPPED, VASCULAR arm. How do you feel about that? asks the interviewer. Lisa's response is immediate, and loud... I LOVE THAT!



When the interviewer responds, I love that you love that too, that could be me talking. It's not just the muscle itself, it's how Lisa feels about it. She LOVES it. And it seems that the more massive, ripped, pumped, veiny and freaky it is, the more she loves it. And I LOVE that she loves it. I LOVE that Lisa is so damn "muscle freaky".

imagebam.com

A week's worth not enough?

Lisa's on Twitter, Facebook, and her Ironworks personal training website.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment