Friday 2 October 2015

Marthe in the USA: Homecoming

imagebam.com

Life turns quickly that's for sure. After homecoming from a magic trip to the US I have been sick with flu for a week, went through a break-up, no training or decent food. Life hits hard sometimes, I have survived cancer and many battles. Hard hits only make you stronger. Fighters fight and I will always fight for my dreams.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

It's time to go back to to the gym and fight for improvements again. Back in the cave for the winter. I'm going to train harder than ever. Aiming high, off-season gains are on, I'm going to fight hard and climb step by step closer to my dream.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles...

imagebam.com

News that Marthe is single again might have got one or two of you dear readers believing in miracles too I imagine! It's here that we come to the end of our week devoted to her, but it won't take a miracle to get Marthe back on FMS though.
And in the meantime, you can follow her on Instagram and Facebook.

Happy dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment