Tuesday 15 March 2016

FMS Redux: May

HER ABS
16th-22nd May

THE JOY OF ELLA

I'm an abs man (there, I said it!) and there are not too many sets of abs around that can match Ella's perfect midsection in contest-prep mode.

imagebam.com

ABS & THIGH @ THE NY PRO

There were over 30 (!) magnificent competitors in the Women's Physique division - ripped, oiled, and thoroughly swoonworthy. And all of them got to put their hands behind their heads, thrust their hips forward, and, clenching everything they have, crunch down hard.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

LOOK WHO'S BACK

Last seen at the 2009 Ms International...

imagebam.com

MRS FITNESS FREAK

She is "a goddess", "a firestarter", a "mega bomb". One fan calls them (her abs, that is) "a beautiful canvas", though he doesn't say what he wants to paint on them, others that they "must be kissed", are "world class", "magnificent", "perfection". The name of the lady who's caused all this excitement is Pauline von Schinkel

imagebam.com

COUNTDOWN TO ST. LOUIS

Dani
I am officially pumped for this weekend. I don't think I've ever seen these before! I can't wait to see what the rest of this week brings. Only days left until showtime!

imagebam.com

Loana
And I thought Loana had looked hard and freaky at the start of the week!

imagebam.com

26th May

FBBUK@ BODYPOWER PRO 2015

The three British women who lined up were...

Louise Rogers

imagebam.com

Maria Scotland

imagebam.com

Kizzy Vaines

imagebam.com imagebam.com

27th May

BRAINS, BICEPS, BEAUTY... BRITTNI!

Still wishing I'd tried a little harder on the comp[etition] prep, she admitted beforehand. But ultimately she had no regrets. Trading the striated glutes in for straight As this semester was worth it.

imagebam.com

29th May

HOT AND HARD AND LIKED and FOLLOWED: One FMS Reader's Special Report into the Most Popular Muscle Women in the World

Happy Birthday to the World's Most Popular Muscle Woman!

imagebam.com

BODYBUILDER!
30th May - 5th June

PIC OF THE WEEK

I'm just transfixed, I just can't stop looking at the SIZE of Shannon's arms, the sheer VOLUME of those MUSCLES. So HUGE do they seem that I swear I actually gulped - not in my head, I actually, physically gulped - at the sight of those BICEPS, those TRICEPS, those FOREARMS!

imagebam.com

TRAINING CROSS

It seriously looks as though the inside of her body has decided it wants to know what it's like to be on the other side of her skin. Those muscles look plenty full to me, full of the blood pumping through them, carried by the thick vascular tributaries running from her armpits right up to her wrists. What a pump like that must feel like I can only imagine, but it sure is very VERY exciting to see.

imagebam.com

Tomorrow, BODYBUILDER! continues, plus the rest of June.

Enjoy!

VOTING FOR THE FMS HOT AND HARD 100 NOW OPEN

See yesterday's post for details...

No comments:

Post a Comment