Tuesday 14 June 2016

Size Matters: British Beef

We haven't checked in with our IBFA British Female Bodybuilding champion for a while. I wonder what the big, beautiful, and sexy Christal Cornick has been up to?

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Oh, right, growing. And, apparently, doing some spring cleaning.

Sorting through clothes while waiting for my feeds to cook, she says. I find this (white dress, above) & it still fits my off-season body! Fits it snugly too. In fact, perhaps "fits" isn't the right word. Perhaps "displays" better describes what the dress does.

Either way, you just know that dress got a public airing. She's such a show off.

And when I said she'd been growing, I really meant it!

imagebam.com

Follow Christal on Instagram. She doesn't post often, but when she does...

Enjoy!

Another Size Queen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment