Saturday 13 May 2017

Maple Twins: Christie & Michelle Long

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Where?
Unusually for our twins this week, not the same place. Christie is currently based in Kelowna, British Columbia, while Michelle lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia [that's in Canada - ed.] As far as I can tell, Nova Scotia is where they are originally from.

imagebam.com

Who's bigger?
We will get to that.

imagebam.com

Christie was a top 6 provincial Bikini competitor back in 2012 and 2013, but doesn't compete any longer. I enjoyed competing, she explains, but I don't prefer to be the center of attention as much anymore, despite it being fun to wear the sparkly bikinis! As I get older I find I get more enjoyment out of helping others succeed or increase their confidence. And so, she became a PT, and that's still what she does now.

imagebam.com

And so to Michelle...

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Former national junior bobsleigh racer, national powerlifting record holder, and trainee firefighter... Yes, firefighter - the hands-down swooniest occupation a muscular female can possibly have (in my opinion). So even if Michelle weren't actually (quite considerably) bigger than her twin sister (aka "The Clone", as she calls Christie) I would still be swooning my head off for her. Because she's a firefighter.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Follow Christie if you want - 18,000 do, she's the mainstreamier choice, and why not? But if you need me, I'll be following Michelle and her firefighting career. And muscles. Along with 8,000 others. As usual for me, less mainstream is more appealing.

imagebam.com

Our final set of twins tomorrow. And more firefighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment