Sunday 17 September 2017

Back Beauty

So no coverage/review of the big Wings of Strength show?
[reader comment, Monday]

Yes, coverage. I'm not full-time at this, you know. This is what I do in my spare spare time. Reporting 24 hours after a show finishes is just not what this blog is about. Let me source the photos. Let me mull over what has transpired before I give you the benefit of my ill-informed opinion. But allow me to whet your itchy appetite further...

imagebam.com

Watched the live stream I did. Magnificent stuff, and as a side note, I had never quite realised just what a she-hulk Heather Grace is until I did. She looked vast next to (almost all) the other competitors. And here she is, working her beefy back.



Virginia, Heather and all the rest at the Rising Phoenix and Arizona Pro 2017 next week on FMS. Starting tomorrow. If you can wait that long. If not, well, there are plenty of other places with all the coverage your itchy heart could possibly desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment