Tuesday 14 November 2017

Muscle Bum Lovers Beware!

imagebam.com

"Do what you love, and you'll never work a day in your life," is what they say (or something similar). Well, C, Moore found out what he loved early on in his life.

imagebam.com

There are - and this became apparent to me only slowly, for C. Moore has never been one for paying too much attention to what "society" deems to be an OK thing to do - issues with the full-time enjoyment of muscular women's backsides. Believe.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

If I had a penny for every time someone has tut-tutted at what they have seen me looking at on the bus when they should have been minding their own business, well, I would have more than a few pennies. Might even have a pound. Once upon a time they were unimpressed with my choice of magazine - and I'm not talking Muscle Elegance here, I'm talking about WPW - bet they wouldn't have had a problem with FHM though. These days it's the phone. The craning necks and shock horror are just the same.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

The content has barely changed either!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

So I can only surmise that they really mean is "Do what you love, and you'll never work a day in your life unless what you love is frowned upon as a full-time activity, especially if pursued in a public place." In that case, "I'm just doing what I love doing," is, apparently, not much of a defence. Not in my personal experience, anyway.

imagebam.com

"Follow your dream," they say, all encouraging and stuff. Or perhaps they say, "Follow your passion." Same caveats apply. You'd better make damn sure you have a passion that's acceptable. I am, I know, an extreme case, but my passion has landed me in some pretty sticky situations over the years, and has even landed me in jail.

imagebam.com

The (Mis)Adventures of C. Moore Glootz continue this Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment