Monday 26 June 2017

The Mighty Quinn

Not just today, but the whole of this week on FMS, our posts are dedicated to a single (and singular) woman: the self-titled "Original Fit Girl", Overall Physique winner at the recent NPC Jr Nationals, and new IFBB Physique pro, the lovely Lauren Quinn.

And at the risk of going too hard too early in the week, we've decided to open proceedings by taking up three minutes and eight seconds of your precious time.



Now I probably shouldn't be posting this, it being clearly marked as the property of HerBiceps and all (and it's not even my edit), but I really wanted to make sure all of you lovely readers were just as enamoured as I am before we got on with the business of paying tribute to this remarkable young woman. I wonder if my plan has worked...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment