Saturday 26 September 2015

Marthe in the USA: Final Prep

imagebam.com

We last saw the magnificent piece of muscular womanhood that is Norway's Marthe Sundby just over a month ago here on FMS (see While the Slave's Away: She's So Shredded). We reported that she'd received her IFBB pro card, and was preparing for her first pro contest. We didn't know what that contest was at the time, but we were blown away by the freaky detail and separation already evident in every muscle on her beautiful body even though her competition was still a couple of weeks away.

imagebam.com

OMFG! one of our favourite readers was moved to comment in response to the post. That's just insane condition. Must be hard as a rock. So freakin' hot and sexy!!!

And Marthe was clearly feeling it too as she entered the last week before the show. Just imagine walking into your equivalent of whatever the Norwegian equivalent of M&S is and being greeted by a real bronzed and ripped "Wonder Woman"! And she's flexing!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

6 days out and her gorgeous pumped and veiny legs were worth a selfie just sitting in the car. Yes, I think it's safe to say that Marthe was getting almost as excited as our reader. On my way soooooon, she told her Instagram followers the following day as she dolled herself up for the first of many photo shoots she would be doing over the next couple of weeks. [I am] aiming high! she added. The sky is not the limit.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Now I had assumed that Marthe would be competing in some obscure European show when I'd put the "So Shredded" post together in August, and as I was rushing to get the thing done before I went off on my holidays, I hadn't had time to check it out. It was a dumb guess. What "European show" exactly would an IFBB pro be turning up at?!

In fact, Marthe was heading Stateside. And all week this week on FMS we'll be following her adventures while she was there. It's about time we had a Marthe week, after all.

And we'll leave you today with a glimpse of what must have been one of her final workouts before she left. It's not what you'd call a long clip, but as our old friend C. Moore Glootz might say, it is like seeing the face of God - 7 times in 15 seconds!

CAUTION! DANGER OF HYPNOSIS
If, like me, you have a penchant for looping these mini-clips, then I strongly advise you don't attempt that with this one. If the cat hadn't jumped on me, I would - sleep-deprived and dehydrated and with about six days' worth of beard on me - probably still be watching it right now, and you would be wondering why FMS didn't post today.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment